Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here kitty... kitty

I fukin hate cats. No really, Its weird, ive always been crazy allergic to them. Ive dissected two in my life. One in high school and one in college. We tried to smuggle one out in high school but got bagged. So anyways we went to Canada came back on a long drive, pulled in at 1am at the www.snohomishinn.com and chilled. Megs all " I keep hearing something under the bed. Im all " Na your trippin". Go to get under the covers, and inspect the sheets like I always do. I usually sleep on top of the sheets in a sleeping bag at hotels scared of sperms and weird shit. Get in see the stain and think..."Hmm its a pattern sheet or something. Deep breath..put my hand on that, and trip! Its wet. You sleep horizontal, ill sleep on the couch. Wake up at like 2am, and heard some weird noise. Now im fuchin psycho, "were outy" lets sleep in the car. Come back the next day and find the little RAT under the box spring.





I would have liked to pick this cat up by the tail and hucked it into the trailer park right next door. Turns out some crazy bitch in the trailer park has like a billion cats and this little sucker got sneeky and pissed everywhere. Meg smelled my hand after I put it in the piss and said it was a boy cat. Boy cat piss doesnt smell like ammonia she said. This summer I would like to wax a cat, any donors.......





1 comment:

Eastern Boarder-Leominster said...

I grew up with a three legged cat named Tripod. My mother ran it over in the driveway. Since we lived on a horse farm people thought we wanted strays dropped off at our house too. Lucky us, we had 27 mongoloid, incest, tweaked kitty's at one point. When coyotes moved in the the numbers changed drastically. Here kitty kitty.